Pharmacology Practical is created specially for the Diploma, Under graduate and Post graduate students of Pharmacy. This section includes various preclinical experimental techniques and model for experiments in pharmacology.
Main goal behind to create this website for Pharmacology Practical is to make study easy and available at any ware at anytime with understandable mode. Data given in to this pharmacological practical section are only for reference purpose. Actual result may gives variation during the time of performance. Preclinical study strictly required to follow CPCSEA guideline in to the pharmacological practical.
PHARMACOLOGY I - PRACTICAL JOURNAL
5. Common laboratory techniques. Blood withdrawal, serum and plasma separation, anesthetics and euthanasia used for animal studies
7. Study of effect of hepatic microsomal enzyme inducers on the phenobarbitone sleeping time in mice
PHARMACOLOGY II - PRACTICAL JOURNAL
DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY 2ND YEAR - PHARMACOLOGY JOURNAL - PCI SYLLABUS 1991
13. TO STUDY THE ANTI CONVULSIVE OR ANTIEPILEPTIC ACTIVITY OF DRUG USING MAXIMUM ELECTROCONVULSIVE SHOCK SEIZURE (M. E. S) AND CHEMICAL INDUCE CONVULSIONS METHODS
15. TO STUDY THE TAMING EFFECTS OF CHLORPROMAZINE IN RATS AND MICE OR TO STUDY THE EFFECTS OF CHLORPROMAZINE ON APOMORPHINE INDUCED COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOUR
17. TO STUDY THE TIME REQUIRED FOR INDUCTION AND RECOVERY FROM VARIOUS VOLATILE GENERAL ANESTHESIA IN RAT
19. TO STUDY THE ANTI INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES OF INDOMETHACIN AGAINST CARRAGEENAN INDUCE ACUTE PAW OEDEMA IN RAT
20. TO STUDY THE CNS DEPRESSANT PROPERTY OF DIAZEPAM ON THE LOCOMOTOR ACTIVITY OF MICE USING ACTOPHOTOMETER OR PHOTOACTOMETER (ACTIVITY CAGE)
21. TO STUDY THE EFFECT OF VARIOUS TRANQUILIZERS AND SEDATIVES ON MOTOR CO-ORDINATION BY ROTAROD TEST IN MICE
22. TO STUDY THE DRUG INDUCED (HALOPERIDOL) CATATONIA IN RATS OR TO STUDY THE ANTI-PARKINSONISM DRUGS IN RATS